"Enter the Worlds of Chrestomanci"

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun Apr 30 01:03:29 EDT 2000

>the shops - truly awful covers. I need to buy Witch Week because I borrowed
>it from the library, but I don't think that I could bear to own the book
>with the cover it has.

Deirdre, there are 87 2n hand copies of WW available through Bookfinder.com.
If I were you, I'd buy one of those! They're not very expensive and you'll
get a better cover. Of course DWJ will miss out on a royalty... but if you
really don't want the new cover it seems the best option. Besides, the
proceeds from one book for her is likely to be a tenth or less than the
book's price.

Sallyo.

Instead I bought Pamela Dean and Nicola Griffith - I