Archers Goon as a BBC miniseries?

camillasaly camillasaly at netzero.net
Sat Apr 29 22:35:50 EDT 2000

While surfing at a site mentioned by Sally Odgers, I saw a review and stills
from a 1992 BBC production of Archers Goon.  Does anyone know if this is
available on videotape, and if so, how one could purchase it?  Thanks to
all.
- Camilla
(hailing from the beloved and much hated, fabulous and obnoxious hamlet of
New York City.)