Books Available

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Apr 28 17:29:50 EDT 2000

More good news!  I just went on to amazon.uk to see if there was a picture
of the new F&H, and found that the O.U.P. version of Cart & Cwidder is
available already.  Looks quite a nice cover too (at least compared to the
HarperCollins ones).

Also, it seems that HarperCollins is releasing audio cassettes of Charmed
Life, Witch Week and Lives of C.C. this fall.  Couldn't find any info on
the narrators though.  Did someone mention these on the list and did I just
not notice it?

Finally, I checked, and Ogre does seem to be still in print and available.

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie