Guardian review

otheng otheng at kinghenry8.coventry.sch.uk
Thu Apr 27 11:16:10 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Hallie O'Donovan <hallieod at indigo.ie>

> >Hi - I'm new to the list - and it's just wonderful to find other DWJ
fans! I
> >teach English and do my best to spread the good word..........
>
> Hi, Gail, and welcome!<<

Close - I'm Gill - short for Gillian, but only my mother calls me that!
Thanks for the welcome.

> I _thought_ Ogre was still in print.  I didn't actually check this on
> Amazon.uk or anywhere, but I've certainly seen it in book shops very
> recently (in Ireland BTW, which would be the same as the UK).

It's been a long time since I've seen it in a bookshop - but then the staff
in Waterstones in Leamington, handing out the little "Worlds of
Chrestomanci" booklet seemed never to have heard of her. <sigh>

Gill