long de-lurk

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Apr 15 08:18:57 EDT 2000

>>The Wren books were published first, and Wren to the Rescue is now OOP, but
>>even those have never been in pb.  I don't quite know what the story is.
>
>They've been in paperback.  Sorry--I mean that I know _Wren to the Rescue_
>was--that's the copy I checked out from the library.  It was published in PB
>by Dell Yearling, who do a lot of reprints of children's fantasy--I've seen
>their Lloyd Alexander books, and the inside cover says they did the Wrinkle
>in Time series as well.  And a bunch of others.  But now I'm wondering if
>that imprint is even still alive, after all the recent mergers.

Oops, sorry!  I should have said that I assumed they were never in pb, as I
did a very lengthy search for Wren to the Rescue, and never saw any signs
of a pb version.  I left a want match for any Sherwood Smith books on ABE
after finding WttR, and have had it there for probably close to a year, and
still haven't seen any pbs.

>>Any chance someone could explain to me why Melissa's reply posted before
>>the message in which Chris asked the question?
>
>Shoot.  I've been time traveling again, have I?

Goodness, Melissa!  You can time travel as well as everything else?  Will
you take me some time, please?  I've always thought a Regency ball would be
brilliant.

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie