long de-lurk

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Apr 14 17:14:45 EDT 2000

>On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:03:29 +0100, Tony Fox wrote:
>
>>BTW I like to read series of books from the beginning and you lot have got
>>me interested in Sherwood Smith. Is it worth spending $20 on a second hand
>>copy of Wren to the Rescue or should I just go for the Court books and if so
>>which first?

Melissa answered:

>For the others, _Crown Duel_ is first, _Court Duel_ is
>second, and they are not yet available in paperback.

I'd be happy to be sure that they _would_  become available in paperback.
The Wren books were published first, and Wren to the Rescue is now OOP, but
even those have never been in pb.  I don't quite know what the story is.

Any chance someone could explain to me why Melissa's reply posted before
the message in which Chris asked the question?

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie