long de-lurk

Nora Narum b13dixie at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 14 16:28:50 EDT 2000

I enjoyed all 3 Wren books.  My then pre-teen daughter never quite connected
to them, not sure why. Not sure I'd spring for $20 worth, but certainly
worth keeping an eye out at your favorite used bookstore (whether that's
on-line or bricks & mortar).  We both read and re-read Patricia C. Wrede's
dragon books (Talking to Dragons, Calling on Dragons, and 2 more) as well as
her Mairelon books, Mairelon the Magician and Magician's Ward.  Great stuff!
I just told her about upcoming Year of the Griffin and she was not too
dignified to do a dance about it.