long de-lurk

Alex alex.mb at zoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 11:56:07 EDT 2000

Hello

Could you tell me where the other sites are? I've only just discovered that
there is so much interest in DWJ.

I've just discovered that I've lost my copy of Hexwood and it seems to be
out of print. How could this happen? Why are there contless copies of
Sweetvalley High available when DWJ is no longer on the shelves!

Alex