dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #151

Nora Narum b13dixie at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 13 21:59:24 EDT 2000

"a sequel to Dark Lord".  Yummm!! My daughter and I will definitely latch on
to that.  Question: In Dark Lord of Derkholm, there are lots of references
to Derk's previous adventures (and Mara's too, I believe).  Did I miss a
previous book, or are those stories yet to be told?  Would love to hear
there's a book out there we missed! I also enjoyed Deep Secrets, and the
messages on this list are encouraging me to go back and reread Sudden Wild
Magic.  My favorite though is probably still Howl's Moving Castle.  My
daughter took my copy to school, left it in her locker, and it came home
with extremely peculiar mold growths on it.  Many possible explanations,
some of which would fit well in DWJ books.