Konstam's height

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Thu Apr 13 18:49:21 EDT 2000

> 	No way!!!  Oh oh oh, what about that conversation we
> had months ago
> about fearing Tom Cruise getting the role of Konstam!

This got me thinking about Konstam's height.

Konstam's slave (I can't for the life of me remember his name at the moment)
gave Helen and Jamie the impression that Konstam was seven feet tall.  When
he actually appeared on the scene he was quite short, which surprised
everyone, including the slave.

I could never work out what was going on there.  Was it because Konstam's
height had grown in the telling of the tale, and the slave had convinced
himself that Konstam was actually tall, or was it because Konstam had
actually somehow gotten shorter?

Kylie

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.