Mailing list archives

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 12 22:18:47 EDT 2000

Hi all,

As you may or may not have noticed, the archives on
www.suberic.net/dwj/list/ are now much more up to date!  Specifically,
they are up to date as of about 20 minutes ago.  As I'm still in the
process of learning about the mail-to-html conversion scripts, I've been
manually updating the archives every few days (as I remember) until I
settle on a nice way to do it automatically.  (In case you all are
wondering, the reason the archiving feature broke last summer has to do
with all of the hardware problems that suberic was having at the time, and
the conversion setup got broken in the process of moving the site to
different hardware.  If none of that explanation made any sense to you,
don't worry about it. :)

I'm sure you're wondering why I'm telling you about it... the reason is
that I have begun to help Deborah maintain the site.  The first thing I
tackled was the archives.  I'll be working on the bookstore section soon,
and possibly the quote generator.  I'll add a news entry to the main page
whenever there's something to mention.

Enjoy,
Courtney