"Enter the Worlds of Chrestomanci"

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Apr 11 17:10:16 EDT 2000

>The picture of Chrestomanci is _awful_.  Suitably Victorian, I'll grant, but
>totally the wrong character.  He looks like a circus ringmaster rather than a
>government-appointed regulator for magic

That's it _exactly_!  Good description!  (To those who requested copies -
they are on their way, so soon you too will be able to share the pain.)

>Conspicuous by its absence from the list of forthcoming books is Year of the
>Griffin.

Could it just be that it's going to be published by a company other than
HarperCollins?  The Dalemark books are, IIRC, and Dark Lord was another
company again (Millennium for PB, I think).  Odd that YotG is on Amazon but
not Amazon.uk though...

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie