What we've been reading...

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Apr 11 17:10:17 EDT 2000

Melissa:

>There you go, Hallie.  Thanks to you I've inflicted another long-winded
>missive upon the good people of this list.  I frankly don't know how you can
>sleep at night.  :)

Well, I'm feeling no guilt! :-)   As long as I strive to keep my reply
short, I'm sure no one will complain about your answer.  So I'll sleep just
fine, thanks - well, except for the fact that you've given me so much food
for thought before bedtime that I may be awake with mental indigestion.
But don't let's start on food again....

You'll doubtless be thrilled to hear that I _will_ be replying, but just
when I've had time to think it all over...

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie