"Enter the Worlds of Chrestomanci"

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 11:42:58 EDT 2000

Thanks to Hallie, I now have a copy of that little booklet.

The picture of Chrestomanci is _awful_.  Suitably Victorian, I'll grant, but
totally the wrong character.  He looks like a circus ringmaster rather than a
government-appointed regulator for magic (although in my business we've had
enough of government regulators to last all nine lifetimes, thank you very
much).  And he certainly doesn't have Chrestomanci's impeccable taste in clothes
- no dove grey suits for this fellow!

Conspicuous by its absence from the list of forthcoming books is Year of the
Griffin.

Comments??

Philip.

the system manager.