Clever Gretchen/Patient Griselda (was RE: Pies)

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Apr 6 18:23:23 EDT 2000

	Hallie said:

	"Oh well.  I thought you must have read it in Clever Gretchen
because it
> mentions the Cinderella/King Lear connection, which I'd never have
> spotted. Guess you're just much more clever than I am!"

	Er, I think it was mentioned in the endnotes  :)

	Elise

	P.s.  Can you believe it? I went to get Falcon at the Portal by
Elizabeth Peters and they told me - NO.  They have pulled all the hardcovers
off the shelves because they are about to issue the paperbacks - at some
unspecified date.  The fiends.