"Enter the Worlds of Chrestomanci"

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Apr 6 17:22:47 EDT 2000

	Hallie said:

	"I do _not_ like the picture of Chrestomanci, whose face is far too
long and
> coarse for my liking, but the interview is quite interesting.  Everyone
> heard the story about DWJ casting the spell - at a Convention in America?"

	No!! Tell! Tell!  I can't leave the computer until you tell!

	btw, the book really is called English Faery Tales.  It was a text
book, sort of and my sister and I received it as a joint xmas present in
1977 from our perpetual student uncle  :)  Tonight - yes - tonight! I will
pull it out and look up the rest of the info.

	Now, with that out of the way I wait with baited breath for the
story about dwj casting a spell at a convention (some people have All the
fun!)

	Elise