[Re: What weve been reading...]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Thu Apr 6 13:13:52 EDT 2000

Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at Proffitt.com> wrote:

>> Now I'm working my way through P.C. Hodgell's Kencyrath books.  Nyah
>> nyah nyah, all of you who don't own _Seeker's Mask_.  :)

Oh, I felt so mean after I posted that.  I really, really wish you could
read it so we could discuss it.  It takes the series in a different
direction.  Again.

I read it, several years ago.  The Multnomah County library has TWO copies of
SEEKER's MASK for some odd reason.  I don't remember too much, though, just
that it was long and complex.  And I was frustrated that Jame and her
brother--what's his name?  Tory?--didn't really trust each other.  I was going
to drive down to Hypatia Press and buy a nice copy of my own, but then I heard
this business about reprinting and I would prefer to get it cheaper.

Sarah