I need help.

Helen Scott throgmorton at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:39:31 EDT 1999

I need some help!

Is there someone on this list who wants help me with my Diana Wynne Jones
website?

I haven't got a home computer so I use the one at work but, as I am doing
several people's work at the moment, I am running out of time and the site
is suffering.

Also, I'm being made redundant in January and there's no way of telling
whether my new employer will allow me to use their equipment for non-work
stuff.

So I need a partner, if someone with a little web experience feels like
jumping in to keep the site up to date, add things etc.

Helen

http://www.geocities.com/televisioncity/set/2464/dwj.html