Spotting things

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Tue Sep 28 12:47:42 EDT 1999

Two things:
1. My all-time favorite example of this kind of thing is the wierd animals
the chemistry set creates in THE OGRE DOWNSTAIRS.

2. I remember reading years and years ago a weird little short story where a
boy looks through a special lens, and where everything play-made turns into
the real thing (I especially recall a toy Mr & Mrs Noah), and vice versa
(his parents turn into toys, I think). Does thins rin ga bell with anyone?
Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.