Price of Magic.

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sat Sep 25 09:56:06 EDT 1999

etc etc
the eldest.  In fact, that weed-killer Sophie made (loved that bit!)
> rather suggests Ivy's attitude to life!
>
> If you think this is all rubbish, please go easy on me.  I shed
(emotional)
> blood very easily indeed!

Hallie, I think you've hit the nail right on the head there. Brilliant
thinking! I always did wonder about Ivy; not whether she had the gift (that
never occurred to me) but whether she was completely wrong in distrusting
her men. I was never able to work out if they acted slyly because she
distrusted them, or if it was the other way about...

Sallyo.

Interested in my monthly newsletter? Details at
http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/welcome.html