Spotting things

Fri Sep 24 22:56:37 EDT 1999

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:36:09 -0400, McMullin, Elise wrote:
Elise wrote:
>	But, I will never forget the shock and disbelief on my b.f.'s face
>when he caught me flipping to the back of a book he'd just loaned me. He was
>flabbergasted.  I tried to explain that for me it's more a *how* it happens
>than a *what* or a *who,*  but he still refers to me evil habit every now
>and then :D

I do this sometimes.  Usually when some aspect of the book makes me want to
know if it will be worthwhile reading all the way through.  Wish I could
think of an example.  Sometimes I do it if I think I know who the heroine is
going to fall in love with, and I just want to see if I'm right.  :)

>Melissa, I just got the Archer's Goon video yesterday and will be sending it
>on next week (must watch it a few more times).  Many thanks to Jenwa and
>Helen! Have a good weekend all -

Woohoo!  You do have my address, right?  Is anyone due to get it after me,
does anyone know?  I'd like to have a list discussion about it after
everyone who wants to has seen it....

Melissa Proffitt