Spotting things

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Sep 24 03:56:21 EDT 1999

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Irina Rempt-Drijfhout wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Paul Andinach wrote:
>
> > (My search also found a page called "CATHOLIC TALES AND CHRISTIAN
> > SONGS, by Dorothy Leigh Sayers", but it didn't have anything germane
> > to impart.)
>
> It's something I've never seen and would like to see; remember where
> it is?

The Christian Classics Ethereal Library
http://www.ccel.org

A Celebration of Women Writers
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/mmbt/www/women

(It appears that "Catholic Tales and Christian Songs" was a book,
which is now long out of print)

Funnily enough, my search for these pages turned up another page of
folk songs that lists two different songs called "The Hunt Is Up".
http://www.numachi.com/~rickheit/dtrad/aidx/aidxH.html

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."