Swap list?

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 17 15:52:08 EDT 1999

I'm pretty certain that I remember that someone on this list had a web
page where there were lists of Diana's books that people were willing
to give away/sell as well as books that people were searching
for... but I apparently didn't save the email containing the URL and I
searched through the archives yesterday for quite some time to no
avail... if anyone remembersthe URL I'm looking for, could you send it
to me?  You can send it personally, no need to bother anyone on the
list (atleast, any more than I have already...)

Thanks..
Courtney