Who's read Puss in Boots?

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Fri Sep 17 02:25:50 EDT 1999

Hi Liz,

> I am learning all sorts of things from this mailing list.  I
> didn't even know that there was a version of Puss in Boots by
> DWJ.  WOuld you be able to send me the publishing details so
> that I could have a go at finding it myself.

It's only very recently out, and it doesn't look like it has hit the
Australian shores yet, judging by the search I did on Dymocks web site at
lunchtime today.

Deborah has info on it in her bibliography, and she also has story lists for
_Minor Arcana_ and the new American book of short stories (I think).

> Would you recommend Minor Arcana or the american version?
> What was it called again?  I'd like to get a hold of one if
> there are sufficiently new stories.
>
> Hope life is going well in a post worldcon daze.

Daze is the word :)

Kylie