Who's read Puss in Boots?

Liz Bowyer EBO at allsaints.wa.edu.au
Fri Sep 17 01:10:31 EDT 1999

Dear Kylie

I am learning all sorts of things from this mailing list.  I didn't even know that there was a version of Puss in Boots by DWJ.  WOuld you be able to send me the publishing details so that I could have a go at finding it myself.

Would you recommend Minor Arcana or the american version?  What was it called again?  I'd like to get a hold of one if there are sufficiently new stories.

Hope life is going well in a post worldcon daze.

Love  LIZ

http://www.allsaints.wa.edu.au
for current news and general information