Archer's Goon video

Wed Sep 15 23:31:18 EDT 1999

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:13:15 -0400, McMullin, Elise wrote:

>	jenwa wrote:
>	"oops.  it's actually still kicking around my dorm room, temporarily
>forgotten
>> while i was out of town and then in the wake of classes beginning.
>> i'll send it off RSN to Elise.  Melissa, you're next after Elise, so
>> hopefully
>> it won't be too long until it gets to you."
>>
>	Yes! Oh yesyesyes!  Um, I will try to send it along promptly Melissa
>:)  I was starting to wonder when I would get it - glad you asked.

I've been wondering about it for a couple of weeks now.  Started telling
some friends about it (not on this list, shame on them) and have gathered
quite a little crowd who want to see it.  Anyone in the Salt Lake area
interested?  (Or am I the only one living in this desert?  I sure hope so.
I would hate to think anyone else was subjected to this place. ;)

Melissa Proffitt