BEWARE THIS ATTACHMENT- IF ANY

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Sep 14 23:46:14 EDT 1999

Hello, all;

I've been of-line for a few days because I got the Happy.exe worm in my
computer. I'm told it's clear now, but if this message arrives with an
attachment, don't open it!

The way it arrived to me was as an otherwise blank e-mail from *someone I
was expecting something from*... it wasn't her fault, as she's also caught
it inadvertantly. It seems to arrive as two e-mails with identical headers.
One is kosher, the other has an attachment which carries the bug. So - if
this message is single, without an attachment, it's safe. Otherwise, I hope
the warning in the subject line will have warned you not to open it!

My humble apologies if I've sent anything by accident a few days ago, but
the techie says it should be safe now;

Sallyo.