poll which is far too full of washing

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Sep 14 17:23:50 EDT 1999

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:
|So, if Deborah doesn't owe me, the multiverse does.  But I'd be satisfied
|with Deborah telling us what exactly she had in mind when she started that
|little poll.  Concern that we hadn't enough to think about with Merlin
|parallels in Aunt Maria, Crime and Punishment themes and Celtic bases
|discussions going on? I don't think so.

Because it looked familiar to me, too, and I could only find it
in Pooh (and shame on me, it took Roger Waters to remind me of
this), Steven Brust, and Michael Moorcock.  And there's two
English majors in my house, so quite a collection of classics.

Thanks for all your replies, folks.  See below for my brusqueness
excuse.

-- note on my bad emailing --

i am currently typing this message against drs orders -- i'm not
supposed to be typing this week at all.   until i get dragon
dictate configure and happy, don't expect email from me.

-deb