Sredni Vashtar - Connections and Recommendations

Deirdre Behan dbehan at indigo.ie
Mon Sep 13 16:04:56 EDT 1999

I bought Time of the Ghost last year in Ireland. It was a MacMillan book and it
has a hideous Point Horror style cover. I also got Power of Three at the same
time, same publisher, same horrible type cover. They should still be available
though I haven't seen any copies in Dublin bookshops for a while.

I'm looking forward to the new DWJ though I only got Darklord a few months ago
courtesy of the list. I am in major withdrawal for the new Lois McMaster Bujold
. I had never heard of her until I discovered her on the list a fortnight ago.
I  have only been able to get three of her books : Memory, Komarr and Barrayar,
which is fortunate because I did nothing the week I got them but devour them.
Luckily I got some contract work this week and have no time to worry about Miles
Vorkosigan.

Deirdre, whom this list is leading terribly astray

Deirdre Behan