Time of the Ghost (was Re: Sredni Vashtar - Connections and Recommendations)

Mon Sep 13 15:03:40 EDT 1999

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:58:21 -0400, McMullin, Elise wrote:

>	P.s. Is Time of the Ghost in print and/or available in the U.K. or
>elsewhere?

It's still in print in the US...I think.  At least, it's very easy to find.
The HC edition I have came out in October 1996, and I know the paperback is
out fairly recently.  It has a blue cover with a blond girl running,
followed by a ghostly figure.

Melissa Proffitt