A thought about cars

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 12:08:58 EDT 1999

> Can anybody think of an instance in any of DWJ's books where riding in
> a car is a completely enjoyable experience for all involved?
> I can't.

Someone mentioned this a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to reply.

The nearest I can get:

Hexwood - Sir John, Mordion and Reigner 2 driving to the site.

Magicians of Caprona - no, we don't get a car journey, but the Montana family
expect to enjoy it more than they do their coach and cardboard horses.

Sudden Wild Magic - Todd's two journeys.  That in the BMW is enjoyed by Todd but
not by those following him in the 2CV.  That in the Delmo-Mendacci is enjoyed by
all except Simic, who has to walk home (but he enjoyed driving Todd's car
too...)

Philip.

PS one day I'll share my theory about how the Delmo marque came into being...

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottingham, NG11 0EE, UK
Tel: +44 (0)115 936 2000