Sredni Vashtar - Connections and Recommendations

alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 10 22:18:52 EDT 1999

As to Sredni Vashtar--good heavens, yes!  it certainly does remind one of
the Time of the Ghost, now that you mention it!

And as to troubles with one's names... well, my (full) name is Ioana
Alexandra Bolintineanu, and I always knew the (Canadian) teacher had
reached it when his/her brow and mouth puckered up and helpless noises
began to emerge...

Alexandra
(who has read The Time of the Ghost this afternoon, in consequence
delaying supper until she became too dizzy to read)