Spoiler on Black Maria and other things (was: Re: poll whichis far too full of washing)

Fri Sep 10 16:16:25 EDT 1999

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:47:46 +0100, Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote:

>> So did Philip.
>>
>> Why do I get the impression Mellissa, Helen and Philip are more cleverer
>> than I am? I'm tempted to save all those e-mails and compile them - but my
>> computer's already overlaoded.
>>
>> Sallyo.
>
>Goodness pnly knows.  After all, I put an extra L in Melissa! (which means I
>can't even complain about the one or two people who put an extra L in Philip.
>Rats.)  Sorry, Melissa.

That's okay, Phillip.  I mean, Philip.  :)

Melissa Proffitt
(I'd rather you misspelled my name than call me Michelle, which judging by
the number of people who call me that by mistake is the name I was destined
for)