Spoiler on Black Maria and other things

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 10:44:20 EDT 1999

Spoilers for Black Maria, Dark Lord of Derkholm, and now an episode of
Star Trek:TNG...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Helen Scott wrote:

> I've just remembered that the same thing happened in an episode of
> Star Trek  The Next Generation where a holographic Moriarty was put
> in a mini universe because that was the only way they could handle
> him without wiping him out which would have been wrong.
>
> A possible coincidence???

Oh, definitely a coincidence. Probably not more than that, though.
If you can do it, pocket universes are are such a neat way to dispose
of adversaries you can't bring yourself to kill, especially when
there's an element of dramatic irony.

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."