In which I pine after Changeover (Was RE: poll which is far too f ull of washing)

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Thu Sep 9 11:57:59 EDT 1999

Changeover, by Jones, DW.

I went looking on OCLC at some point, and found that there was one copy at
Hofstra University Library on Long Island, and another in Michigan (I
think). Neither Library of Congress nor NY Public have copies. What are you
willing to bet that the actual number of copies in North America can be
counted on two hands?

Not that this is too helpful, probably.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.