celtic bases

Helen Scott throgmorton at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:30:30 EDT 1999

>From: "Nat Case" <hedberg at vermontel.net>
>I think the responses kind of made my point... there are all sorts of
>fantasies using Wales and Welsh as their basis, but relatively few Scots
>Gaelic, Cornish or Manx ones.

I find it very hard to think up books off the top of my head.  I'm sure I
have read some but I can't think of what they're called at all.  Not The
Isle of Man of course, but Cornish and Scottish.  I've got a Cornish plot
running through my head at the moment.

I shall probably come up with a title at 3am when I'm supposed to be
sleeping and have forgotten it by morning  :)

Sorry.

Helen