poll which is far too full of washing

Amaya Booker amaya at gothic.net.au
Thu Sep 9 19:59:21 EDT 1999

> Did the "In which" style conjure up any specific images for you?
> Any particular books?  Particular genre or age?  Was it
> completely unfamiliar?  How did you react to it?

It actually rather reminded me of old fashioned novels, like Dickens and
others of that era.

I rather assumed that they used to do this sort of thing because a lot of
those books appeared in instalments in magazines or were published as 3
separate volumes

I actually rather like this sort of thing because it gives you something to
look forward to in the chapter, although it does make it rather hard not to
understand parts of the plot if you look at the Table of Contents, which
often gives away half the book :|

Amaya
who reads far too much 19th century literature
--
The adult world is filled with tension. Regain the child within.
 Pull a colleague's hair and when she yells "Argh! He HURT me!"

I'm not a goth, they're too pretentious, I'm above that.

amaya at gothic.net.au
http://www.gothic.net.au/~amaya/
@-'-,----