off-topic: Bujold

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at helsinki.fi
Thu Sep 9 08:48:27 EDT 1999

Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at Proffitt.com> wrote on Tue, 07 Sep 1999 11:51:47
-0600

>I hope you get it soon!  No more spoilers from me.  (Though I don't think
>Ivan becoming less of an idiot is a spoiler...it's been happening since at
>least _Memory_)

I got it yesterday and have to say it was worth the wait. I, too, was
reading the sample chapters on Baen's website and have agree with you that
it was just slow torture waiting for the next installment to appear and
then for the book to finally be published. But now the wait is over =). All
Bujold fans out there, go and get this book!

Tarya