dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #72

Liz Bowyer EBO at allsaints.wa.edu.au
Tue Sep 7 02:52:20 EDT 1999

Dear Deborah

You wrote that you were reading a copy of A Civil Campaign.  Is this a new Lois McMaster Bujold?  Or a different title for an old one?  Like so many people on this list I also eat up LMB.  The latest one I read was Komarr.  It would be terrific if there was a follow up.

My first DWJ book, also like millions of others, was Charmed Life so it remains my favourite despite the wonder of Howl's etc.  Whenever I want to introduce someone else to her books this is the one I ususally plump for.

Also hearkening to a thread from a while back.  I love the Changeover by Margaret Mahy.  It would have to be one the sexiest books I have ever read even thought everyone keeps their clothes on.  Sorry is one of long list of romantic tortured souls dating back to Mr Rochester.

Yours ever
LIZ