what happened?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Sep 2 16:56:06 EDT 1999

I don't know if this should go only to Deborah, but in case it happened to
anyone else on the list as well, I'll send it in general.

I lost you for a while there.  Deeply frightening.  I felt like the mortal
women under the hill, whimpering and crouching by the Lady (Perilous Gard
ref there), and trying to resist checking every five minutes.  Suberic.net
was out also.  A post I sent was returned "undeliverable for over four
hours".
Last thing I got this morning (but sent last night from the States, of
course), was Max's apology to Melissa's family.  Now I've missed the
beginning of Nat & Melissa's discussion.  Whine.

Hallie (who would like to inform everyone that any strange stuff which
appears           after the e-mail address is the work of the Dread (list-)
Pirate Becca.
hallieod at indigo.ie