other authors & music

Wed Sep 1 19:05:18 EDT 1999

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:55:03 -0400, Nat Case wrote:

>>Does anyone else find certain music enhances the experience of reading DWJ?
>
>As an occasional singer, I actually find music often distracts me from my
>reading. Especially music with lyrics.

Me too.  If I'm reading on a fairly shallow level (usually a book that
doesn't have much to recommend it) it's like two different stories going at
the same time, for me.  Instrumental music, maybe.  But most of the time I
get so deep into what I'm reading that I don't hear the music at all, and it
might as well not be playing.

Why do you people POST SO MUCH!  Dinner will never get ready at this rate.

Melissa Proffitt,
who would rather not cook at all