Introduction....

McMullin, Elise mcmullea at kl.com
Wed Sep 1 17:08:52 EDT 1999

Elizabeth told us:

	"My favorite DWJ book is Crown of Dalemark. It has
> an implausible ending, but I love the characters, the plot, the way all
> the
> previous books are united in it--everything really. Its one of the few
> books
> that makes me depressed when I finish it."

	I know what you mean.  There's only one thing to do when finishing a
book is depressing - start reading it all over again!  Isn't it great?

	"Some other favorites are the rest of the books in the Dalemark
series, especially Drowned Ammet. Mitt is one of my favorite characters
ever."

	Me too.  I'm getting a fanatical gleam in my eye just contemplating
it.

	I'm glad to hear from all these new and formerly lurking people -
more the merrier. Welcome all!

	Elise