DWJ short stories

Philip.Belben at pgen.com Philip.Belben at pgen.com
Wed Sep 1 13:45:59 EDT 1999

>> "Nad Dan and Quaffey", however it is spelt, was good fun.  I always wonder
>> how much of DWJ was in the main character, or if not her, who she was basing
>> it on.
>
> I'm sure this is C. J. Cherryh, especially her  Merchanter-Union-etc.
> series.  I'm not too clever with clues this morning; if no one else can
> back me up I'll have to reread the story to explain why I think it's CJC!

As it happens, I was re-reading "Serpent's Reach" at the weekend.  So my first
thought at Karen's post was, do the typing errors in "nad and Dan adn Quaffy"
explain how she comes up with names like "Kethiuy"?  And then I looked at my
keyboard and saw where I U and Y are...

Well done Karen, and welcome to the list.

Philip.