Piers Anthony

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Wed Sep 1 12:25:27 EDT 1999

>he creates...anyone else on the list familiar with his work?

Yep. Hi, Manga! I know Piers Anthony's work pretty well. I think some of it
is very good indeed (ON A PALE HORSE is my favourite) and I really like the
ADEPT series. I like some Xanth but find the later ones a bit consciously
precious. Not sure about Mode and haven't read the TYRANT ect series or
most of the stand-alones.

He *does* do some very strong women at times... Nepe certainly knows what
she wants!

If you'd like to discuss this off list to avoid too much off-topic I'm
happy to do so..

Sallyo.
Interested in my monthly newsletter? Details at
http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/welcome.html