Chrestomanci Comparisons

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Sun Oct 31 19:56:56 EST 1999

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999 alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca wrote:

> P.S.  Since we're into comparisons:  Is it just me, or does
> Chrestomanci occasionally remind one of Peter Wimsey?  (Or is it
> just both gentlemen's passion for extravagant morning coats?)

If I'm not imagining it, they both have the ability to become harmless
eccentrics at the drop of a hat (and are usually more dangerous when
being vague and silly than when appearing deadly serious).

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."