Hello, dwj list :-)

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun Oct 31 10:11:01 EST 1999

> She fell off my must-buy list with _A Sudden Wild Magic_...I was
> so disappointed by that book. :-( Haven't ever been able to bring myself
> to read it again.

I found this one grew on me. I've read it three times now, and it really
does improve...
Why not give it another go? I've just given WITCH WEEK another go and
enjoyed it much better this time round. DEEP SECRET is one of my
favourites, though, as is HEXWOOD, HOWL and FIRE AND HEMLOCK.
Sallyo.
“Of course I’ve got a mother!What do you think I am? An amoeba?” (Alex
Stewart, Triple Treat.)
http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/worlds.html