Minor off topic - Ian Watson

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 06:01:21 EDT 1999

Bookshop on Friday

Pristine 1st edn "Lucky's Harvest" by Ian Watson, dust jacket in library cover,
for 8 pounds.

I read it and liked it (splendid send-up but 'twould be a spoiler to say what
of) a few years ago, so I bought this copy even though it was more than I wanted
to pay.

But - does anyone know - what is/are the sequel/sequels called?  AFAICT the
series is called "Mana", but that doesn't help much...

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottingham, NG11 0EE, UK