Reading (bookshop) recommendation time

Thu Oct 7 22:34:26 EDT 1999

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:46:25 +1000 , PREISIG, Kylie wrote:

>I miss the circuit I used to do - the library, Elizabeth's, Magic Circle,
>Supernova, the other Elizabeth's then back to work.  It used to be very
>satisfying lunch hour!  And that was before ATOS moved, so if I ever end up
>working in Perth again it will be even better!

I used to live near Portland, Oregon, where Powell's Bookstore is.  I miss
it SO much.  What a store!  Here in West Valley (which is in Salt Lake City,
there are about a dozen little towns that are all running over into each
other) there are NO bookstores.  No used, no new.  You have to go to the
mall, which isn't anywhere close to where I live.  I do a lot of online
shopping.

Melissa Proffitt