Reading (bookshop) recommendation time

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Wed Oct 6 23:46:25 EDT 1999

> It looks as though I will definitely be wandering down there
> next week, so
> I'll let you all know how I go finding them.
>
> Anita
> (works not far from A Touch of Strange, and knows a nice
> Japanese restaurant
> nearby and will also stop at Elizabeth's Bookshop on the way.)

I miss the circuit I used to do - the library, Elizabeth's, Magic Circle,
Supernova, the other Elizabeth's then back to work.  It used to be very
satisfying lunch hour!  And that was before ATOS moved, so if I ever end up
working in Perth again it will be even better!

Kylie
who thinks there should be a better range of bookshops in Brisbane CBD