Reading recommendation time

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 6 20:44:12 EDT 1999

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> I was looking around online last night and found a bookstore in
> Perth called A Touch of Strange.  It looks like they are just
> beginning to establish an online ordering system, because you have
> to email them or go in to the store.  But a VERY cursory search
> turned up at least the first and third books in the series Paul
> mentioned for sale at this store.  The URL is:
>
> http://www.iinet.net.au/~atos/index.html

Or there's http://www.iinet.net.au/~atos/topten.html , which shows
Dave Luckett as their top-selling author at the moment, with all three
books in the trilogy in the top five of the books.
That suggests they've got all of them.

> You'll probably have better luck finding them than I will, since
> you're actually Down There.

I'd be happy to wander down to AToS and have a look on behalf of
anyone who's not Down Here.

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."